To make the cold of winter worth it, a couple of weeks ago I went on a road trip with Angus and Steph to get our snow fix! Driving up Ben Lomond it was fascinating to watch the snowflakes falling down, but within minutes of arriving at the top we remembered that snow is just cold wet stuff and makes us cold and wet :( After some tobogganing and hot chocolate our snow fix was done for another year!
"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139:13-14
Saturday, 31 August 2013
rain, snow and other fun
There is something beautiful about living in a place with four distinct seasons. I seriously couldn't pick a favourite time of year :)
To make the cold of winter worth it, a couple of weeks ago I went on a road trip with Angus and Steph to get our snow fix! Driving up Ben Lomond it was fascinating to watch the snowflakes falling down, but within minutes of arriving at the top we remembered that snow is just cold wet stuff and makes us cold and wet :( After some tobogganing and hot chocolate our snow fix was done for another year!
To make the cold of winter worth it, a couple of weeks ago I went on a road trip with Angus and Steph to get our snow fix! Driving up Ben Lomond it was fascinating to watch the snowflakes falling down, but within minutes of arriving at the top we remembered that snow is just cold wet stuff and makes us cold and wet :( After some tobogganing and hot chocolate our snow fix was done for another year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment