Saturday, 26 January 2013

A journey worth writing about....and hopefully worth reading!

It may seem strange to be starting a new blog not because I'm off to some exciting destination, or even beginning a new phase of life, but simply because I'm still on the same journey (no, I didn't forget to get off the plane).  This last year has taught me to see life for the beautiful experience that it is, to breathe in deeply of all that is in this amazing world, to cherish memories, and to live life abundantly giving all glory to my Creator.  I'm under no illusion of life being all fluffy clouds and rainbows (as much as I love fluffy clouds and rainbows), but it seems 20+ hours of flying hasn't changed my desire to share random bits of life and take pics of pretty stuff.  So, my rationale complete - here is what has been happening since the return to Oz.

The last 2 weeks have been a lot about reconnecting with people - family, friends and little people that were just bumps in their mummies tummies!  I've been back to the coast to visit Dad, hung out with big sis, got a car and a place to live (more on that later!) and enjoyed the company of good friends :)  Here are some fave pics from the last few weeks.

Dad's beautiful galloways 

Dad and moo...

Fine, don't look at the camera then!


















Calfie about to get an earring :(


















Hanging out with the sis...I'm thinking blondness is contagious.
Hello Launceston...long time no see....


















Pretty sky...

Swimming at the Gorge....
....followed by a cuppa with the peacocks



















Baby time!  Hugs with the gorgeous Alice
Beautiful Alice and her beautiful mummy :)



















Becky with her gorgeous boy Isaac
Smiles!



















Wow, I hadn't realised just how full the last two weeks have been.  It seems there is more change to come....tomorrow I'm moving into my place in West Launceston.  I will miss staying with Douglas and Lisa but am looking forward to unpacking after 3 weeks of having my life in bags :)  then next week it's back to school....something I'm yet to get my head around!  And so the journey continues....have a blessed week xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment