Firstly, here is a pic of our swish new place.
| Our house...still needing a name I think... |
| Lots of beautiful sunshine :) |
| Hanging out at home...new specs! |
I would take some more pics, but that would require house cleaning first, and that is still on the "to do" list...somewhere right down the bottom! Living here is great though, I have an amazing housemate, and since our place is so new it's super easy to clean (I'm assuming this!). It's also really close to the gorge and bushland. I've been out walking almost every day. Since our place is at the top of the hill the views are amazing too. Here are some more random pics:
I think the shock of working full time again is slowly wearing off, so hopefully that means more energy for getting out and taking pics of pretty stuff! I still really miss Inverness, and it's hard to know that I can't just drive 5 mins and be there again :( But I am enjoying post-Scotland life...It's amazing how having a year out can give a fresh perspective :)
Enough for now....perhaps my search for prettiness might even take me out of Launnie next time!
God bless :)
No comments:
Post a Comment