With the return of 'normal' life has come my usual slackness in getting around to things....hence a month between blog posts! Oh well, I'll just pretend I was only going with monthly anyway :) It's been so great to have an extended summer this year. I was worried that I had missed out but instead it has stretched on and on. 30+ degree days, and even last week still one day of 28! Right now though I'm wearing my woolly socks and scarf which are both clear signs that it is time to say goodbye to summer for another year :(
Pictures are worth lots if words so here are some pics of the last week, er, month!
 |
| Crazy cow.... |
 |
| A long weekend hanging out with Dad and moos |
 |
| In Alison's beautiful orchard |
 |
| Fresh apples! |
 |
| Beautiful food with a beautiful friend :) |
 |
| Hanging out by the water in Wynyard |
 |
| Beach stop on the way home |
 |
| Beautiful beautiful Tasmania :) |
 |
| Getting stone-skimming lessons...I got it to skip once! |
 |
| Douglas-Apsley National Park - amazing waterholes:) |
 |
| Finally, sunrise in West Launnie :) |
I hope you have had a wonderful Easter remembering our Saviour. God's blessings for your week!
No comments:
Post a Comment