Sunday, 30 June 2013

City of fog

Sleeeeeeep....sleeeeeep!  I so wish winter meant more time for sleep, but unfortunately it just means getting up in the dark and getting home in the dark :(  This last month has been sadly lacking in excitement but I have plans to remedy that as soon as holidays arrive (5 days to go!!!!).  This last week has been especially crazy with parent-teacher interviews, but thankfully it wasn't a stressful experience - just a few late-at-school nights and super-sleepy teaching days.

Despite the lack of sunny days at the moment, there is something beautiful about living in a place with four distinct seasons.  Last Friday I got distracted on the way to school and managed to get a few pics of the sun coming through the fog.  Living up on the hill it was like a blanket of fog was covering the city. God's world is truly amazing!  I hope all is going wonderfully for you.  More excitement next month I promise!


Launceston covered in a blanket of fog










The view from below @ Ritchies Mill



The sun starting to break through fog...

No comments:

Post a Comment