Friday, 31 May 2013

autumn leaves and report cards

Report writing is surprisingly unenjoyable.  Even as I'm writing this I'm thinking I probably should be doing that instead.  I knew this would be the biggest challenge to my whole work/life balance thing but surprisingly it's not half as stressful as it used to be.  Investing less time in school means more energy which means I can write reports much quicker and was motivated to start weeks before they are due.  For the first time ever, I will have reports finished a week early...woohoo!!!!

After all this work-stuff, I'm seriously in need of another adventure.  Thankfully sis and I are off to Darwin in July :)  For now, here are some lovely Autumn pics and other random bits.  There is nothing more relaxing than wandering around with a camera in pursuit of pretty stuff....though op-shopping does come close!

Launceston after an amazing hail storm




































Our very cool blackboard dining table :) :)


Setting the table for dinner!
Artwork in progress......
The finished product...fun!



















More beautiful autumn leaves.....



















































Hanging with the sisters :)


Baked beans on toast courtesy of big sis and LGH
Enjoying a visit from lil sis



















Blessings on your week/month :)



1 comment:

  1. I love reading about what you've been up to, thanks for sharing :) So glad report writing was much easier this year! Love to catch up again soon xx

    ReplyDelete